Sapin 2 Software – Assessing the integrity of your third parties
Digitalize your third-party integrity assessment strategy
Automatically obtain the procedure applicable to each of your third parties and follow the implementation of the required diligences. Have a precise vision of your third parties, apply a set of controlled rules to them and keep a trace opposable to the AFA.
Built in partnership with Mazars and designed from the outset to meet the requirements of the Sapin 2 law, the application allows you to deploy a fully digitalized and customizable process that meets the requirements of theAFA and its recommendations. By facilitating the process of pre-qualification of third parties, the solution avoids the generalization of “screening” operations, which are as time-consuming as they are costly in view of the volume of data that is often involved.
Frequently asked questions about third party integrity assessments
What is a third-party assessment procedure?
A third party evaluation procedure consists of assessing the level of risk that a third party, whether a customer, supplier or partner of the company, represents in terms of corruption, with a view to deciding whether to enter into a relationship with this third party, to continue the current relationship or to terminate it, and to put in place the appropriate risk control measures to reduce the risks identified.
What is a third party evaluation?
Third party assessments involve the collection of information and documentation to identify, or update, and assess the risk of corruption to the organization entering into or continuing a relationship with that third party.
Who are the third parties concerned by the Sapin 2 law?
The Sapin II law targets customers, first tier suppliers and intermediaries. However, this requirement does not mean that all third parties must be evaluated in the same way. Granularity in the evaluation procedures can be applied according to the level of risk that a third party is perceived to pose. This risk can be determined from the risk map as provided by the legislator.
What does the Sapin 2 law say about assessing the integrity of third parties?
The latest recommendations of theFrench Anti-Corruption Agency provide an important clarification, in point 48, by indicating that “the nature and depth of the assessments to be carried out and the information to be collected are predetermined according to the different homogeneous groups of third parties, i.e. those with comparable risk profiles, as identified by the risk map. Thus, third-party groups deemed low or no risk may not be assessed or may be assessed in a simplified manner, while the highest risk groups will require an in-depth assessment.
Clearly, the AFA indicates that it is common sense to categorize these third parties and, once this is done, then and only then, can a technical solution be provided.
Rather than systematically and unreasonably resorting to a screening solution, it would be better to determine a form of referral station that would make it possible to tell, in particular in the light of the mapping of corruption risks, whether a given third party presents a low, medium or major risk. Therefore, depending on this classification, you can choose, for each third party, to apply no particular verification, to carry out a screening, or even more thoroughly, to conduct a specific audit by specialists.
Innovative digitization of your third-party integrity assessment system
- It all starts with a series of questions for each third party: either fifteen or so standardized questions, delivered by default with the solution, or a list of customized questions, for example according to your
corruption risk mapping
- The questionnaire allows automatic pre-qualification of third partiesfor example in 3 categories: the less riskyYou apply the minimum of diligences: collation of KBis, effective beneficiary, Iban, URSSAF declaration…, the moderately riskyfor which you launch a Refinitiv, DDIQ… type screening or to whom you send an Antico / Lab / FT questionnaire or finally the riskiestYou can also use the information in the following sections to identify those for which you would perform specific due diligence, such as specific audits.
- The module also allows you to automatically indicate the procedure applicable to each category, and to follow the correct implementation of the required diligences.
- The implementation of the solution is facilitated by a mass integration of the third parties present in your databases, leaving you to make it a mandatory step for the creation of any new third party.
Track your third-party integrity assessment system via interactive dashboards
- Leverage a data visualization library with constantly updated, real-time, interactive and customizable dashboards. For example: the follow-up of your third party evaluation campaign or the summary of the evaluation of your third parties and the application of the associated diligences
- Simply adapt these data visualizations to your specific context. As for the evaluation phase, the tool comes with different default dashboards, which you can modify independently
- Create, in an unlimited way, as many new data visualizations as you want, in order to optimize your management and your communication
A fully customizable tool for an optimized implementation of your third party evaluation
- Adapt the questions provided by default or create new questions
- Customize the associated scoring
- Modify the number and nature of risk levels and categories and associated procedures
- Evolve the default data visualizations or create new dashboards and renderings
The tool is also customizable, by adding specific functionalities, giving you all the guarantees of openness and scalability
Extremely competitive pricing to secure your third-party relationships without breaking the bank
- Benefit from a flat rate, whatever the number of third parties to be processed and for an unlimited number of users
- Limit the use of screening tools to situations that require them. These tools, which allow the collection of a large amount of information, are invoiced on a per-request basis, or on a flat-rate basis. However, regardless of the payment method, the cost is still relatively high. In addition to this cost, the time required to process the information provided by the screening solution must be taken into account.
The strengths of the ConformEthics© application
- Give you a global and centralized view of the processing of your Sapin 2 obligations through a single application
- Save time in collecting, processing, analyzing and communicating information, thanks to a digital approach and procedures
- Promote collaboration and give you a homogeneous access to the follow-up of regulations and a vision on the anti-corruption approach of your company
simple and intuitive
The user experience above all else: everything is intuitive, visual, simple and easy to use
No deadlock on security, durability and compliance with your IT requirements
Applications benefiting from continuous innovation, thanks to the 15% of our turnover dedicated to R&D
made in France
Design, development, maintenance and hosting managed in France, between Paris and Nevers
Infinite possibilities for customizing your application, features and ergonomics
Let’s keep in touch!
Do you want a demonstration? Do you have questions about our solution and approach?